Thursday, 25 February 2010

Every little helps...



Over the past week I've been making some tweaks to the site, they are only small but 'insert title here'!

As well as some great work being posted, the site name has changed slightly and the photography/stylist website archive is building up nicely (send me you details)
I've also created a twitter feed for people to join, where any additions to the blog will be tweeted as well as any useful tit-tat.


In addition to this you now have provision to become a follower of the site via either your Google or Facebook accounts - just another way to keep up to date. And lastly I added a visitor counter, which has recorded over 200 visits in the last week alone!

If you have any suggestions as to how the site could be improved or expanded upon, please let me know. In the mean time keep the great work coming.

P.S Feel free to show support by commenting on your  colleagues work

No comments:

Post a Comment